Welcome to our brand-new, snazzy website. For months, we’ve been quietly updating, and today, we finally launch!
Check out some of the new features:
- A seamless way to shop for books without leaving our website
- E-books for sale (as a downloadable epub or PDF file)
- Book bundles by language, region, author, and topic at 30% off the cover price
- A helpful search tool
- Reading guides (More coming soon!)
- Subscriptions and gift certificates
- A heady blogroll (What can we say? We have smart friends.)
- An easy-to-use events calendar
To celebrate our website launch on this auspicious summer day, we’re giving away 20 copies of My Struggle: Book One, each in a lovely, minimalist Archipelago tote bag!
To get a copy, comment on this blog post and tell us what you’re reading this summer. The first 20 comments on this post will get a free copy of My Struggle and a tote!
Make sure to check out our Twitter feed for similar opportunities!
We’ll be updating the blog daily, so check back frequently.
Happy reading, everyone.
The Archipelago Team