Support Archipelago Books by becoming a subscriber!
An Archipelago Books subscription allows you to support our press in one of the most rewarding ways – by receiving each of our forthcoming titles, right off the press. Each new book we publish will be sent to you as soon as it arrives in our office. Over the course of a year you’ll be able to see your bookshelf grow with our uniquely designed titles that feel good in your hands.
As part of the Archipelago community, subscribers also save on our cover prices. A one-year, 12-book subscription is $170, a savings of 25%. A half-year, 6-book subscription is $90, a savings of 20%. (You can find international rates below.) Two- and three-year subscriptions are also available, as well as a one-year ebook subscription. In addition, all subscriptions come with any backlist title of your choice. Just indicate the book you prefer in the “Order Notes” box at the bottom of the Checkout page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you will consider becoming an Archipelago subscriber. Our subscribers are one of the key driving forces behind our press, and we value them highly.
The next 12 books we are publishing, and that you will be receiving in your subscription are:
- The Storm by Tomás González, translated from the Spanish by Andrea Rosenberg (November 2018)
- The Barefoot Woman by Scholastique Mukasonga, translated from the French by Jordan Stump (December 2018)
- Good Will Come From the Sea by Christos Ikonomou, translated from the Greek by Karen Emmerich (February 2019)
- Flashback Hotel by Ivan Vladislavić (February 2019)
- Intimate Ties by Robert Musil, translated from the German by Peter Wortsman (March 2019)
- A Change of Time by Ida Jessen, translated from the Danish by Martin Aitken (March 2019)
- Message From the Shadows: Selected Stories by Antonio Tabucchi (May 2019)
- My Name is Adam by Elias Khoury translated from the Arabic by Humphrey Davies (May 2019)
- The Kitchen in the Corner of the Room by Ambai, translated from the Tamil by Lakshmi Holmström (September 2019)
- The Selected Stories of Hebe Uhart, translated from the Spanish by Maureen Shaughnessy (October 2019)
- Until the Lions: Echoes from the Mahabharata by Karthika Naïr (October 2019)
- The Complete Stories of Juan Carlos Onetti, translated from the Spanish by Katherine Silver (November 2019)
(The mailing date for each title and sequence in which you will receive our titles is subject to change throughout the year. We will mail the books as soon as they become available.)
Interested in subscribing to Elsewhere Editions, our children’s imprint? Click here!