Support Archipelago Books by becoming a subscriber!
An Archipelago Books subscription allows you to support our press in one of the most rewarding ways – by receiving each of our forthcoming titles, right off the press. Each new book we publish will be sent to you as soon as it arrives in our office. Over the course of a year you’ll be able to see your bookshelf grow with our uniquely designed titles that feel good in your hands.
As part of the Archipelago community, subscribers also save on our cover prices. A one-year, 12-book subscription is $170, a savings of 25%. A half-year, 6-book subscription is $90, a savings of 20%. (You can find international rates below.) Two- and three-year subscriptions are also available, as well as a one-year ebook subscription. In addition, all subscriptions come with any backlist title of your choice. Just indicate the book you prefer in the “Order Notes” box at the bottom of the Checkout page, or email email@example.com.
We hope you will consider becoming an Archipelago subscriber. Our subscribers are one of the key driving forces behind our press, and we value them highly.
The next 12 books we are publishing, and that you will be receiving in your subscription are:
- Incest by Christine Angot, translated from the French from Tess Lewis (November 2017)
- Twist by Harkaitz Cano, translated from the Basque by Amaio Gabantxo (January 2018)
- Greetings from Angelus: Poems by Gershom Scholem, translated from the German by Richard Sieburth (January 2018)
- Love by Hanne Ørstavik, translated from the Norwegian by Martin Aitken (February 2018)
- Pearls on a Branch: Stories Told by Lebanese Women by Najla Khoury, translated from the Arabic by Inea Bushnaq Engler (March 2018)
- The Farm by Hector Abád, translated from the Spanish by Anne McLean (April 2018)
- My Struggle: Book Six by Karl Ove Knausgaard, translated from the Norwegian by Don Bartlett and Martin Aitken (September 2018)
- Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz, translated from the Polish by Bill Johnston (September 2018)
- An Untouched House by W.F. Hermans, translated from the Dutch by David Colmer (October 2018)
- The Storm by Tomás González, translated from the Spanish by Andrea Rosenberg (November 2018)
- The Barefoot Woman by Scholastique Mukasonga, translated from the French by Jordan Stump (December 2018)
- Horseman of the Sands by Leonid Yuzefovich, translated from the Russian by Marian Schwartz (January 2019)
(The mailing date for each title and sequence in which you will receive our titles is subject to change throughout the year. We will be mailing the books as soon as they become available.)
Interested in subscribing to Elsewhere Editions, our children’s imprint? Click here!