I would like to say something about Dominique Fabre’s terrific and ingenious novel The Waitress Was New, but it’s difficult to do so without resorting to the sort of clichés that the book so nimbly avoids. “A minor classic,” for instance, or “a charming little book,” although the novel Read more →
Latest News & Reviews
- A Love Letter to Archipelago Books
- Listen: Breyten Breytenbach reads VOICE OVER: a nomadic conversation with Mahmoud Darwish
- Interview with Jill in BOMB!
- Remembering Deborah Pease
- Vote for Sarajevo Marlboro on World Literature Today!
- “Out to where storytelling does not reach:” Karl Ove Knausgaard on the editor’s role
» View all news
Readers Write Back:
September 19 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
September 21 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
September 23 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
October 16 @ 7:30 pm